Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesdays got talent XII

It's been a while but were back with some fresh talent. Today it is Sam Ford from London.
Sam Ford is a folk singer songwriter from London. I've seen him playing on the "Ont'Sofa" sessions with his song "The Storm" and I've had this song in my head for the rest of the day :) Let's take a look at this session. Good voice! Nice thing about "unknown" talent is that there is a lot to discover. I found his soundcloud link and a Demo called "Too Long Wasting". A totally different feeling and use of voice (lot higher and more crescendo). I think we are witnessing a singer who's stil discovering his own style and voice. We end with another live session, here Sam is playing the song "He won't go" on the Clockwork Owl Sessions, enjoy! And meanwhile wait for an upcoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment