Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tuesdays Got Talent XVII

Today we have London Electro Pop Trio Dems to surprise us.


Dems are David Gardener, Duncan Mann and Dan Moss. They produce dreamy lo-fi electronic masterpieces and 2013 will be their year! They promise us a new release every two months and their former work is so beautiful and warm it's a band to watch, at least I'll do. But first let's take a look and have a listen to "Desire" which has pricked up my ears! This song will be released the 24th of march and was a follow up for the song "Christabel". Triggered by this song I was looking for more work and was surprised that I've never heard of them before. So nice original songs, nice voices and melodies interweaving the electronic samples and drumloops/patterns. Here's for example the song "Inner O" Here are some songs via soundcloud This is "Bridesmaid" And "House" which is a beauty too You may have noticed my enthousiasm so before I put all their songs on møpkemuziek I end with the first of the every-two-month-release-songs "Christabel" enjoy! Okay then one for the road :) here's "Lioness" which was one of first songs by Dems back when it was just a solo project of Dan Moss By the way MØPKEMUZIEK is curious about your thoughts about the music we play so leave a comment if you like, you can do it even anonymous when you are affraid to offence me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment